Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Ciao Via del Corso!



Today, I took what could be my last walk down the Corso. With only two more days left in Rome, I knew my chances of returning to the Corso ever again would be slim. Since the day I arrived in Rome I have walked down Via del Corso almost every single day. We had class in the Piazza del Colegio Romano (which is right off the Corso) every day during the week. It was not only for class though that I would walk along my favorite street.

The girls and I would always go souvenir or clothes shopping in stores such as Zara, Le Group, and H&M. Often we would grab gelato at a local gelateria on the Corso in between classes. I have visited its' several museums, such as the Palazzo Doria-Pamphilj. One night I even ventured to the movie theater along the Corso. It is easily accessable to go to Villa Borghese, the Trevi Fountain, and the Spanish Steps from the Corso as well. Throughout my stay Via del Corso has acted as the beginning point of many adventures I have taken throughout Rome. I will miss it dearly, but my time here is up and I must say my goodbyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment